- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This paid internship opportunity will provide exposure to the multiple facets of the commercial real estate industry. Interns will learn about the different types of properties (retail, industrial, office, apartments, land), property management, and the operational departments that make up our Commercial Real Estate firm.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts company, property and industry-specific research
- Manages and updates prospects in an internal tracking database
- Assists in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Tracks local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Contributes to special projects in support of business development
- Provides ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education, Work Experience, and Industry Knowledge
- Current college junior, senior, or graduate level student
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings, client showings, and job visits outside the office.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Company RISE Values:
Respect - Treat everyone with dignity, value their contribution, help one another succeed.
Integrity - Uphold the highest standard in our business practices.
Service - Dedicate ourselves to making a meaningful impact with our clients and in our communities.
Excellence - Aspire to be best in everything we do and strive for continuous improvement.
Raleigh Asset Services
Get fresh IT Internships jobs daily straight to your inbox!