Bagging Automation Operator
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Ralco is a science and technology company that provides the agriculture and aquaculture industries with natural technologies that help create safe and abundant food. It is our mission to perfect technologies that naturally create an abundant global food supply. We carry out our mission through applied science and research that enhance practical natural technologies for the agriculture and aquaculture industries. In a world filled with technology that people mistrust, creative thinking has driven Ralco to provide trusted alternatives. Our technologies come to life through products in our Ralco brands: Ralco Nutrition, Strong Animals®, Agnition®, trū® Shrimp and Ralco Show.
Steward our God-given gifts to perfect technologies that enhance the vitality of plants and animals for a safe and abundant food supply.
We do what is right
We serve others and help them succeed
We believe in hard work and a commitment to family
We treat others with dignity and respect
Bagging Automation Operators are responsible for ensuring that a company's products or services are produced in a timely and efficient manner, focusing on the bagging and packaging process of finished product. They are trained in operating, controlling, and maintaining high speed sophisticated machines and equipment that are used in the manufacturing products.
KEY WORK DUTIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Configure equipment
- Load, operate and monitor machines
- Aptitude for math, problem solving, computers and mechanics
- Diverse technical skills to operate machinery
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
- Strong knowledge of machines and how they work
- Able to follow instructions and written production schedules in English
- Able to act quickly when a problem arises
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving
- Physical strength and coordination
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Production experience preferred
General: Satisfactorily complete introductory period per company policy.
Physical: Must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Wear PPE
- Stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Twist, bend, reach repetitively
- Have good finger dexterity
- Push and pull up to 50 pounds
PAY AND BENEFITS
Competitive pay starting at $17.50/hr and up based on previous experience, with opportunity for up to $2.00/hr pay increase over first 2 years of employment. All existing benefits available to full time Ralco employees as outlined in the handbook:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ralco 401 K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days
- and more!
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.