Rakuten Super Logistics is offering an exciting professional opportunity to join the leader in e-commerce order fulfillment as our Client Support Representative. Rakuten is one of the world's leading Internet service companies and was selected by Forbes as 7th among the World's Most Innovative Companies of 2012.
Fast growing e-commerce companies use our services globally. We are seeking a highly motivated Client Support Representative to join our close-knit team. Reporting to the Client Support Manager, this person must possess excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to manage client inquiries, fulfill special requests, resolve issues, and ensure client happiness related to order fulfillment and inventory management.
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to our clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the client
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives and escalations to internal and external stakeholders
- The first point of contact for client inquiries by email and phone.
- Manage client engagement to provide 3-hour response time and same day issue resolution.
- Responsible for client happiness and making sure the customer gets what they need from RSL
- Work with Sales, IT, Operations and freight coordinators.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of experience required.
- At least 3 years of Customer Service experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable record of understanding and meeting customer expectations
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Can do, positive demeanor
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
• Articulate with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Fun, Friendly, Responsible and Kind
• Desires to be the best and learn new things
• High level of commitment and confidentiality
We are pleased you are considering joining us and look forward to getting to know you through our application process.