- Posted: over a month ago
Raka is a fast growing HubSpot partner agency and we’re looking to expand our web development team by adding a HubSpot developer. We use our technical knowledge to work intelligently and efficiently and to help our clients be successful, while also helping our team grow and learn.
Developers at Raka work collaboratively with other developers, as well as our project managers, designers, strategists, and marketing producers to ensure that both Raka and its clients are exceeding expectations. Our developers provide technical expertise to solve marketing problems as well as leading development of websites and other HubSpot-related development projects.
What you will do (your day-to-day impact)
- Write clean, simple, and secure code
- Develop websites, email templates and landing pages using the HubSpot CMS
- Front-end development for other website projects, supporting both SEO and accessibility best practices
- Assist in managing and adding to Raka’s code library so code can be reused for future projects
- Collaborate in identifying and implementing technical audit work that includes development needs based on recommendations for SEO and content optimizations, creating new modules and integrations as necessary
- Test and optimize website pages across major browsers on desktop and mobile devices
- Perform website maintenance, including updating plugins and cleaning up code
- Estimate and scope technical aspects of projects, as well as reviewing scopes of work regarding development needs
- Join and participate in client calls to provide support for technical questions
- Educate clients on process, using best practices, or specific technologies
- Accurately track your time, both for billing purposes and to gather project cost/value metrics
What you will need (experience and skills)
You will need to be fun and easygoing, but driven and willing to go the extra mile on a job. You will also need the following skills to be successful:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in Hubspot– building websites, emails and landing pages using the Hubspot CMS
- Strong attention to detail, good design sense and passion for best practices
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while hitting deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO best practices as they affect development of websites
- Your knowledge of building sites in HTML and CSS transcends mere syntactic understanding.
- Experience at a digital or inbound agency, or perhaps as part of an internal programming team at a large company
- Experience with the HubSpot API is a plus
- Holding HubSpot certifications is a plus
If you think you’ll fit in here, great. But we don’t just want you to fit in, we want you to expand our capabilities and our thinking. We want you to come to the table with a different way to get the job done, or a new technology that you may not know but will figure out overnight, or a programming solution that might not have occurred to us.
Your previous experience and education are great, and we’d like to know about all of it, but it’s not everything to us. Prove that you’re a fun person with an incredible skill set as described above and the job is (probably) yours.
What benefits you’ll receive
This is a full-time position with lots of perks:
- Flexible schedules, so you can choose the hours and environment that suits you best each day.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) options, parental leave, and other important things adults like.
- Environment to learn, collaborate, and grow.
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long.
- Cornhole, nerf guns, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
TechnologyView all jobs at Raka