Lead Pre-K Teacher at Raising Stars Learning Center
- Posted: over a month ago
Raising Stars Learning Center in Rincon, GA is looking for one lead pre-k teacher to join our 5 person strong team. We are located on 210 N. Columbia Ave. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and reliable.
Full Job Description
If you are a Pre-K teacher looking to make a difference in your community, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Raising Stars School Age Program is looking for a qualified teacher to join our team.
Responsible for providing a quality environment for children that adheres to licensing guidelines, RSLC child care policies and procedures guidelines, Georgia Pre-K standards, and implements program curriculum. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
1. Creates and implements curriculum within the established guidelines.
2. Administers lesson plans and plans developmentally appropriate activities to suit the needs of all children enrolled.
3. Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities.
4. Makes ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child and creates a comprehensive portfolio of accomplishments guided by the Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards.
5. Maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents. Engages parents during pick up and drop off.
6. Maintains program site and equipment.
7. Maintains required program records.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Related Field, Teacher Certification with Pre-K Endorsement Preferred.
2. Effective communication skills.
3. Satisfactory Bright From the Start Fingerprint Letter.
4. CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse prevention training within 30 days of
5. Fire Safety Training within the first 90 days of hire date.
6. Previous experience working with children in a developmental setting preferred.
7. Ability to organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate
Previous experience with diverse populations. Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships
with people from different backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Based on education and credentials
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Raising Stars Learning Center: Raising Stars Learning Center is a State certified childcare center. We provide well rounded programs which teaches through play and encourage learning through experience. Children are encouraged to explore and discover their creativity, gain independence, problem solving skills, muscle development and self help skills. Our purpose is to provide your child with a safe, clean and loving learning environment. All teachers and staff show love and respect, while providing children the opportunity to interact with others during different activities and throughout the day.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Raising Stars Learning Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?