Rainmaker Resources, LLC Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
What You Will Be Doing
• Work closely with sales representatives, product solutions consultants, legal, contract administration, business unit owners, billing, and finance to generate and prepare pricing proposals for delivery to clients.
• Collaborates with sales executives and relationship managers, product managers and senior management to provide pricing information in support of pricing strategies, policies, and recommendations.
• Obtains feedback on pricing recommendation from internal clients to create updates to proposals and/or process.
• Ensures corporate and divisional guidelines are compliant with company standards.
• Prepares and provides pricing proposals for sales executives and relationship managers.
• Recommends pricing adjustments that will support business objectives and plans and will not hinder ability to capture future value.
• Routinely reviews pricing proposals for quality assurance based on department standards as related to discounts and credits.
• Creates and recommends new product pricing enhancements affecting entire client base.
• Acts as a liaison with sales and product consultants regarding pricing adjustments.
• Creates and maintains secured electronic price lists.
• Tests functionality of pricing generator new releases.
• Participates in Beta releases and coordinates recommended changes based on outcome.
• Assists sales with training development as it relates to sales proposal requests and/or process orientation.
• Mentors and may supervise pricing staff providing direction, training and managing schedules.
• Investigates and analyzes complex deals and assists sales with identifying resolutions that adhere to corporate standards.
• Participates as a senior member of the team in strategic planning and direction.
• Develops, documents, and implements standards, guidelines, direction, and education on processes/procedures for staff and Sales personnel.
What You Bring
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Four to seven years pricing-related experience including pricing management, methods and techniques, financial analysis and/or marketing research.
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
• Strong market fintech/payment knowledge and relation to strategic goals
• A sound knowledge of pricing strategy with an emphasis on value based concepts including economic value analysis, role of costs in pricing decisions, segmented pricing approaches, life cycle pricing concepts, best practice negotiation strategies, pricing psychology, price sensitivity factors and measurement techniques, financial analysis including breakeven sales calculations and margin analysis and the role of competition
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics
• Good understanding of financial concepts
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What We Offer You
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Rainmaker Resources, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Rainmaker Resources, LLC