We are a locally owned Title and Escrow Company, and we're looking for an Escrow Administrator to join our team in Bellevue. We seek a highly motivated, detail-oriented, dependable candidate wanting to start a career with our team. We provide an in depth training program and ongoing mentoring for our new team members. Learn about our financial and legal based industry and start a career that allows ongoing growth and great financial opportunity. Entry Level Escrow Administrator JOB SUMMARY:
The Entry level Escrow Administrator will join our EPRO department which is designed to efficiently process escrow files by handling incoming replies and requests from escrow closing teams, outside clients and outside companies; EPRO plays a huge role in the success of the transaction; with EPRO completing the bulk processing for all our offices, closing teams have more time to answer client calls, build stronger relationships with current clients and develop new clients.
Candidates must have the ability to process high volumes while maintaining accuracy and demonstrate personal accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately open escrow files, via data entry
- Request and follow up via phone and email on receipt of transaction documentation.
- Monitor incoming email folders and address items within standard turnaround times.
- Front desk coverage as needed, greeting clients, metering mail, other administrative duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Accuracy is critical – candidates must be attentive to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Have strong time management skills.
- Ability to complete required tasks with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Ability to operate in a paperless environment; proficient with computers and use of common office suite software, such as word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate in person, by telephone and email.
- Demonstrated personal accountability
- Team player: works well with team members and other departments
- Honest and trustworthy; handling sensitive information
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSING
High school graduation/equivalent, courses in computer technologies desired, with two years of clerical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Financial/accounting/business and/or legal background preferred.
Teambuilding activities and company sponsored lunches throughout the year, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K plan, PTO plan, competitive salaries.