Immediate Opening - Full Time / Full Benefits
See below for application instructions.
We are a 100% locally owned and operated Title and Escrow Company looking to hire a new team member for our Customer Service department in Kent. The Property Information Specialist will perform various customer service functions by providing assistance to customers in ordering and obtaining title insurance and related services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicates with customers by telephone and in person, explaining company services and procedures for ordering title insurance and other company services; assists customers in ordering services desired.
2. Takes applications for title insurance policies by telephone, mail, or in person; obtains necessary information for filling of orders and records in log book or computer. Opens orders for title insurance; checks for old title evidence, forwards to search department and orders the search, forwards case to billing for preliminary billing, compiles search data, and routes the case to examiner.
3. Maintains follow-up on orders by contacting company units, lenders, attorneys, etc., to obtain old title evidence and recording data; keeps customers informed of progress on orders; obtains additional information necessary to process cases.
4. Provides information to customers about the status or profile of specific real estate properties. Responds to customers' questions about real property lot size, zoning, identity of owner, assessed value, dollar amount of taxes, etc. Customers include co-workers, title insurance agents; real estate agents needing information for listings; insured needing copies of documents or information for refinancing; etc.
5. Performs related duties, e.g., receiving and distributing mail, filing, typing, operating office equipment, recording funds received/disbursed and making periodic reports.
High school graduate or equivalent with three years of experience in a professional office.
16 days Paid Time Off
Medical/Dental/Vision (Employer/Employee share expense)
9 Annual Paid Holidays
50K Life Insurance paid by employer
Optional Benefits paid by Employee
Voluntary Long & Short Term Disability
Additional Life Insurance