- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly
As a restoration technician, you will be a key team member responsible for the restoration of residential and commercial properties that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other sources. Exemplifying our code of values, you are expected to show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required. We provide all the trainings and certification in due course of time.
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
Want to know more about us? Please visit us on the web at www.rainbowintl.com/silver-spring
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Rainbow International of Silver Spring
AddressGlen Burnie, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at Rainbow International of Silver Spring