Rainbow Diagnostics, Inc. is a biotech start-up in the QB3 incubator at UCSF, San Francisco, CA. The company is developing next generation tools for single cell multiomics anlysis and clinical diagnostics. It is funded by investors and NIH/SBIR grants. Our tools will enable high-throughput, in-situ single-cell genomic and transcriptomic analysis in a fast and cost-effective way.
We are seeking 1-2 research associates to take a key role in developing our platform technology. The successful candidate will work closely with the scientists of the company to develop biochemical assays to detect genomic sequences and gene expression in various biospecimens. Research associates will work as contractors at the beginning and become full time employees after a probation period.
- Develop nucleic acid and genomic assay for single cell analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams and external collaborators
- Bachelor or Master degree in biochemistry, bioengineering, genetics or a related field.
- Strong experience and hands on skills with nucleic acid assay development such as multiplex PCR, digital PCR, NGS and single cell RNA-seq is highly desired.
- Experience with cell biology is very helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.