Data Entry Specialist
Rainbow Design Services, Inc. Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rainbow Design Services initially began as a one-man subcontracting service. Now, over 25 years later, we’ve built direct partnerships with some of the nation’s largest cable MSO’s. Our team of 500+ professionals delivers a full range of client solutions, including surveying, drafting, designing, software development, and support services.
We are currently hiring Design Project Coordinators (Data Entry Specialists) within our Support Services team.
[NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this position may be temporarily remote.]
You are an ideal candidate for this position if…
- You are seeking a full time, entry-level “desk job” with full benefits ($15/hour)
- You are highly organized and have a talent for swift and accurate data entry
- You like to stay consistently busy throughout your shift and are routine-oriented
- You are extremely adaptable and can handle a contractor-style work environment with shifting priorities and overlapping deadlines
- You have prior experience with Excel, CRM software, and/or are highly motivated to learn and apply these skills in a professional setting
- You thrive in a laid-back office environment where you can plug in your headphones, listen to an album or podcast, and work steadily with minimal interruptions
The Design Project Coordinator (data entry specialist) is responsible for digitally overseeing the progression of projects, assigning projects to designers, and logging completed project totals. This position is responsible for monitoring project workflow and tracking project milestones using CRM software. Successful applicants will be able to handle a high volume workload, prefer to work independently, and will be exceptionally detail-oriented.
As a Project Coordinator, you will typically receive a 2-3 days of formal training within the Training Department, after which you will begin completing live work in a learning capacity. [UPDATE: onboarding and training for this position may be performed remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions.]
Your training will continue in the Support Services department via job shadowing and mentoring, and you will have the support of your teammates and leadership team as you take on more challenging assignments. This position requires considerable independent work, but will have the benefit of a team atmosphere.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator (data entry specialist)
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Entry-Level
DEPARTMENT: Support Services
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
SALARY: $15/hour + comprehensive benefits
HOURS: Full Time, M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm / 9:00am - 5:30pm
· Retrieve submitted requests for design projects
· Enter design request data into various project tracking interfaces (Salesforce and other CRM software) according to project type and area
· Review client requests to determine if all necessary documentation has been provided
· Request any missing documentation from the client
· Assign projects to designers with respect to correct market areas and individual skill levels
· Respond to questions regarding Salesforce, Prism, and Helix
· Monitor projects through each stage of the design process and alert appropriate parties if issues arise
· Attend weekly departmental team meetings
· Maintain open line of communications with customers via email, phone calls, and webinars
· Other duties as assigned
· 50+ WPM typing speed
· Demonstrate excellence in both written and verbal communication
· Strong command of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent attention to detail and proofreading ability
· Effective record keeping and document management skills
· Ability to interpret schematics, source prints, and other field work
· Ability to quickly learn new tasks and processes
· Ability to handle a heavy workload
BENEFITS & COMPANY CULTURE
· Flex-Time: start your day 15 minutes earlier or later / extend lunch times
· Tuition Assistance / Discount
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Personal Days
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Training
· Group Health Insurance (3 plan choices)
· Health Savings Account
· Dental / Vision Insurance
· Company-Provided Life Insurance
· Company-Provided Short Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program – 100% free
· 401k Retirement Plan – Roth option available
· Gym Membership Discount
Note: For benefits like health/dental/vision, a waiting period applies. You are eligible to sign up for benefits on the 1st of the month which follows your 60th continuous day of employment.
Submit a resume to be considered for this position, or visit our website for application instructions.
Rainbow Design Services, Inc.
Rainbow Design Services is a leading provider of network engineering, software development, project management, field services, and CAD/GIS mapping services in the telecommunications industry.
10172 Linn Station RoadLouisville, KY
BusinessView all jobs at Rainbow Design Services, Inc.