- Posted: over a month ago
RAINBO OIL COMPANY
Are you looking for a way to share your IT knowledge and experience at a locally owned, community focused employer? Then you need to apply for the IT Technician opportunity at Rainbo Oil Company!
Rainbo Oil Company has been a staple in Dubuque for 100 years. We own Kwik Stops, Dairy Queens and a Fazoli along with Wholesale Oil Lubricant locations. We operate at 21 locations across those companies and do business in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
We value Customer Service; being Straight Forward, believing in Teamwork; being Growth Orientated and being Humbly Confident.
Due to an upcoming retirement, Rainbo Oil Company is looking for an IT Technician to:
- Support ongoing network configuration.
- Install and maintain security software, configure firewall, and troubleshoot networking issues.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Acquire updated internet connections as needed.
- Maintain server environments, ensuring they are operational, secure, and up to date.
- Install, update, and configure POS systems in convenience stores and restaurants. Purchase, set up, install, and move equipment as needed, including but not limited to PC's, laptops, printers, iPads, and TV's.
- Diagnose and repair PCs, printers, register systems, and networking equipment.
- Provide ongoing helpdesk support for company.
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations.
- Maintain and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Research, recommend, install, and maintain camera systems and alarm systems.
- Create and maintain SharePoint sites.
- Share 24 hour on call responsibilities and respond within expected timeframes.
- Serve as liaison between users and operations.
- Research growth orientated IT solutions to business needs.
What it takes to succeed:
- Associates degree or 3-5 years experience in computer networking and system maintenance required
- Proficiency with SharePoint preferred
- Proficiency with PCI Compliance preferred
- Proficiency with PowerShell or Python scripting preferred
- Ability to work in variety of environments, including outdoors, as needed
- Experience troubleshooting systems
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient project management skills
This is an onsite position based in the corporate office in Dubuque Iowa, with occasional travel to regional locations.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
Job Type: Full-time
TechnologyView all jobs at Rainbo Oil