Outside Sales Representative, Industrial
Rain for Rent North Salt Lake, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this highly visible sales role, you will have the opportunity to expand your sales expertise and make a difference. You will be responsible for promoting Rain for Rent’s complete and dependable line of pumps, tanks, filtration units, spillguards , pipes and service within an assigned territory. Maintains and develops customer and prospect relationships in order to increase revenues in assigned territory. Communicates key market conditions, opportunities and threats to management, along with recommended plans and activities to respond appropriately. Collaborates with operations and other staff to exceed expectations of customers, suppliers and co-workers in accordance with the Company Mission, Vision, and Values, including being an active leader in Safety programs and behavior.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute a Sales and Operational Plan to achieve 35% of market share for the company’s products and services in assigned region.
- Conduct pricing and quoting to meet profit objectives for the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed rental sales and revenue objectives in assigned region.
- Expand top ten customer relationships and revenues by regular face-to-face, quality sales calls.
- Promote, seek out, and consummate new and repeat business for sales and rentals.
- Attend industry related events to maintain updated knowledge.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers while keeping expenses within budget.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all products and their applications, pricing and terms, sales and credit policies, as well as advertising and promotional aids.
- Thoroughly and accurately detail the terms and conditions of each quote to satisfy the customer and limit the Company’s exposure and risk.
- Quote prices and prepare concise written orders for sales, rentals, and leases obtained including estimating date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Promote Full Service Solutions including design, installation, service and operation.
- Coordinate and communicate with other branch personnel regarding product availability, delivery, and job specifics.
- Prepare written reports and records required by management on a timely basis.
- Manage customer database utilizing computer software.
- Promote cooperation and good communication with all Branch and Corporate personnel.
- Be an active participant in the Company’s Safety Culture.
- Know and practice company’s value proposition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary plus generous commission plan
• Monthly vehicle allowance
• Nine paid holidays and paid time off program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
Rain for Rent employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit http://www.rainforrent.com/careers to learn more.
Rain for RentWhy Work Here?
Family owned and operated since 1934. Great company culture, strong benefit package, sign-on bonus and so much more!
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time. Rain for Rent employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit http://www.rainforrent.com/careers to learn more.
AddressNorth Salt Lake, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Rain for Rent