Hiring CDL - Class A Heavy Haul Drivers
Earn $20 - $25 per hour - Mostly Home Daily!
Responsible for the safe operation of industrial trucks in the transport and delivery of construction materials to construction job sites, warehouses, or storage yards.
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay - $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Home Time - Mostly home daily and if traveling we pay per diem and hotel stay
- Benefits - Full-time with Medical/Dental/Vision/Life
- Operates commercial trucks on public roadways in accordance with prevailing traffic laws and regulations, and according to company safety policies
- Operates trucks in the loading and off-loading of materials
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved to confirm quantities and conditions
- Secures cargo for transport
- Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions, checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating commercial motor vehicles in a construction environment
- A valid Commercial Driver’s License and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety requirements and procedures
- Hauls backhoes, rollers, and other small equipment as well as rail equipment and material.
- Following experience would be a plus; Truck/trailer, lowboys, drop-neck, and flat-bed stretch trailers.
- Preferred experience: Roll-back, tilt-deck, and dump-truck.
- Must be able to Travel
Start driving with Railworks, Apply Now!
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Disabled)