Performs a wide variety of general clerical duties as required in the assigned department. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of clerical assignment, and ability to meet time constraints.
· Answers telephone, screens calls, routes calls or provides caller with requested information.
· Processes and files memos, correspondence, forms, financial documents, etc.
· Types correspondence, invoices, address labels, inventory labels, etc.
· Data entry and data management when needed.
· Organize, scan and sort invoices on a bi-weekly to monthly basis.
· Have mathematical skills
· Performs other related work as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent supplemented by specialized clerical courses or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
· Knowledge of office procedures, methods and equipment.
· Knowledge of specific departmental procedures and policies desired.
· Knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe and other software.
· Skill in operating computer, scanner and photocopy machine.
· Skill in working well with people and good communication skills.
· Skill in performing routine clerical work.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Minimum 3.0 GPA.
· Client focused and able to juggle multiple tasks.
· Regular and consistent attendance.