Production Utility Back End
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $15 Hourly
Summary: The main function of the Production Line Utility 1 Associate is to ensure accuracy and quality of product to satisfaction of Ragozzino Standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparing finished cases of product at the end of the production line
- Ensures coding, sealing and labeling are correct on finished cases.
- Ensures correct pallet pattern is utilized.
- Supplies and forms corrugated cases to packers at end of line.
- Shrink wraps and applies pallet labels to finished pallets.
- Loads holding freezer with ready to ship pallets.
- Ensure a clean, neat work area.
- Follow all General Manufacturing Practices (GMP practices)
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Safety Requirements:
Safety is our top priority. Supervisors and leads are responsible to promote a safe and healthy work environment. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
Ensuring unsafe acts or conditions are reported promptly for corrective action.
- Empowered to stop a task if there are safety concerns so that corrective action can be taken.
- You are engaged with routinely auditing your team, processes, environment.
- You are engaged with the safety committee to continuously improve our plant safety performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform multi-tasking.
- Ability to solve moderate problems and make recommendations for review by others.
- Ability to work as a member of a team responsible for successful completion of own and others job duties.
- Ability to communicate verbally in English for work related responsibilities.
- Ability to hear.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach, feel, handle equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive motions using hands, wrists and feet
First shift hours between 6am-3pm
Second shift hours between 3pm-finish
Ragozzino Foods Inc.
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?