- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Summary: The main function of the Production Filling Mixer Operator is to support the production line with filling/components for finished goods.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for various production tasks including:
- Weighing ingredients for batch
- Ensures that the correct ingredients have been selected per each recipe – both in quantity and quality.
- Provides material and support needed to maintain production line
- Efficiently moves process material in accordance with established procedures
- Completes documentation for all batch processes including recording lot numbers.
- Frequently anticipates and solves moderate problems for self.
- May be asked to participate in Safety Meetings.
- Operates under the GMP- Good manufacturing procedures.
- Notifying management of any out of spec raw materials or any other issues that may arise.
- Operate with the mindset that teamwork and cooperation are essential for successful completion of job order.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Safety Requirements:
Safety is our top priority. Supervisors and leads are responsible to promote a safe and healthy work environment. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring unsafe acts or conditions are reported promptly for corrective action.
- Empowered to stop a task if there are safety concerns so that corrective action can be taken.
- You are engaged with routinely auditing your team, processes, environment.
- You are engaged with the safety committee to continuously improve our plant safety performance.
- 2-5 years’ experience supervising diverse semi-skilled plant operation.
- Ability to perform multi-tasking.
- Ability to solve moderate problems and make recommendations for review by others.
- Ability to make decisions based on established company policies and procedures related solely to work responsibilities.
- Ability to operate complex machinery.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of a team responsible for successful completion of own and others job duties.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, including ability to translate.
- Ability to hear.
- Ability to cross train
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach, feel, handle equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive motions using hands, wrists and feet
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
5am-3pm Monday - Friday and Saturdays when needed
Ragozzino Foods Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?