We at RageOn like to think that we’re building the Future of Merchandise - on-demand custom created products with zero waste, instant distribution, seamlessly empowering users to create with licensed brand’s IP, all while protecting intellectual property.
Are you excited to organize, strategize, and prioritize executive communications? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment? Are you ready to be the right-hand superstar to the leader of a fast-growing start-up?
Alongside answering “yes” to the above, the ideal candidate will be a highly qualified and experienced assistant, possess impeccable interpersonal skills, value attention to detail, and can swiftly shift among multiple responsibilities.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
- Supporting the CEO with execution of business objectives
- Perform receptionist duties, including meal arrangements, travel, greeting and escorting visitors, opening procedures
- Schedule meetings and partnership arrangements
- Compete daily maintenance and upkeep of office areas and supplies
- Coordinate issues arising out of day-to-day operations
- Manage personal appointments as necessary
- Minimum of 2 years administrative/executive assistant experience
- Familiarity with existing communication technology and willingness to adapt to new technology on a rolling basis
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and G Suite applications
- Demonstrated ability to turn around projects with detail and accuracy
- Experience with booking travel, managing multiple calendars,
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, and independently
- Equally skilled at taking direction and working autonomously
- Strong organization and communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience