Customer Service Representative
Rafferty Agency Brockton, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
Insurance industry or agency experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coach-able.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
BusinessView all jobs at Rafferty Agency