- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Kitchen Design & Sales
Rafael Inc is Jacksonville’s Premier Custom Home Builder and Remodeling Company. We are seeking a detail-oriented Kitchen Designer & Sales.
The North Florida construction industry is booming, and Rafael Inc is growing again! We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated professionals with construction experience. Are you detail oriented and organized with a high drive to succeed?
We want to talk to you!
This is a position for experienced kitchen designers and building products sales professionals. The position requires an ability to handle multiples task, have good judgement, be dependable and have a professional and supportive attitude.
Come join us and be a part of our fun, fast paced, family atmosphere. Preferred candidates will have experience in the construction or interior design industry.
- Provide a high level of personalized client service
- Experience in kitchen design/ sales
- Maximize sales of interior products including sales planning, in-home face-to-face customer consultations
- Development of project proposals and tracking of current and potential sales
- Developing relationships with clients with the hope of generating future referral business
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen and bath design and industry trends
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, and demonstrating of materials in a friendly and professional manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills Suggested:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with construction
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Buildertrend software (Preferred)
- Proficient in 2020 Design Software (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed driver with reliable transportation and ability to pass MVR screening
- 2 years’ experience in the construction or interior design industry
- 2 years’ experience in construction
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 20lbs
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Computer literacy
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to the Rafael Inc Team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our experienced team will go to work to surpass your expectations and deliver the custom home or remodel that you have dreamed of! Our team has a creative passion for completing projects with the finest craftsmanship possible. More importantly, we treat your home as though it was ours, paying attention to every detail. We also stay current with the remodeling industry developments which enables us to offer you added value through our knowledge of the latest trends and technology.
Rafael IncWhy Work Here?
Company has a really good team of professionals and plenty of room for growth!
Here at Rafael Inc, we are a collaborative team of highly qualified designers, project managers, and remodeling professionals who are recognized as some of the most dedicated, skilled craftsmen in Jacksonville. Our experienced team will go to work to surpass your expectations and deliver the custom home or remodel that you have dreamed of! Our team has a creative passion for completing projects with the finest craftsmanship possible. More importantly, we treat your home as though it was ours, paying attention to every detail. We also stay current with the remodeling industry developments which enables us to offer you added value through our knowledge of the latest trends and technology.
9365 Philips Highway- Suite 201- JacksonvilleJacksonville, FL