Sales Associate Aftermarket
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Promote Radyne Corporation Aftermarket Products and Services in the assigned Territory. Drive profitable growth by developing business opportunities, and closing sales. This is a regional business development and sales role.
- Meet a quota assigned by the Senior Aftermarket Sales and Service Manager
- Direct sales plus promotion of Radyne's brand, products and services to the appropriate market segments in the assigned territory.
- Meet and work directly with customers to understand customer goals, objectives, problems,
- Assess customer purchase motivation and customer’s return on investment.
- Work with the Aftermarket Sales Manager, Engineering, IPEC to quote custom aftermarket solutions.
- Learn to develop and maintain long-term relationships with your customer base and regional industry influencers.
- Learn to develop specific sales strategies and plans to ensure revenue growth in the assigned territory.
- Report on Sales Activities and Forecast future sales through the use of the Radyne CRM.
- Partner with the Radyne New Equipment Regional Sales Manager and other Inductotherm company sales representatives as required.
- Participate in scheduled Radyne sales meetings.
- Represent Radyne Corporation at assigned industry related trade shows/events.
- Effectively manage the regional sales and your expenses within a plan.
- Outgoing, people oriented, a skilled listener, negotiator, excellent communicator both oral and written.
- Self-motivated, high energy, detail orientated, well organized and able to prioritize.
- Proven track record of sales experience.
- Ability to make impactful presentations to small and large groups.
- Ability to create and deliver value to customers.
- Travel 2 to 3 weeks a month.
- Skilled with a computer and Microsoft software.
- General knowledge of manufacturing processes a plus
- B2B (business to business sales) a plus.
- Capital equipment sales and/or business experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Induction heating techniques a plus.
- Industrial heating process knowledge or experience a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
RadyneWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits lots of room for growth!
Radyne is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sales of advanced induction power supplies, coils, and machine automation for a wide variety of applications. Radyne is located in Milwaukee WI, USA and is a subsidiary of the Inductotherm Group; the world's largest supplier of melting, thermal processing & production systems for the metals and materials industry worldwide. This gives Radyne and other Inductotherm Group companies access to deep technical, financial, and global logistical resources an order beyond those available to any other induction products and systems supplier. Radyne is investing in growth, we are looking for talented, energetic, diligent professionals who want to be the best they can be.
211 W Boden St MilwaukeeMilwaukee, WI