Established business law firm has an immediate opening for an ambitious associate attorney to join our litigation team! The position will support multiple attorneys and provide hands on support for highly challenging and interesting legal assignments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of litigation experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments
• Superb legal research skills
• Experience in writing motions and motion practice
• Experience in crafting written discovery and discovery responses
• Taking or defending depositions and making court appearances
• Client relations
The ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials and be an admitted member in good standing of the California Bar. Experience in employment law and transactional matters is preferred, but not required.
The firm understands that being a well-rounded individual is crucial in being a successful attorney. As such, the firm promotes a work-life balance with reasonable yearly billable hours. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the firm while gaining litigation experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established firm that offers interesting work, a collaborative working environment, along with competitive salary and full benefits.
Interested candidates should include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Please reference Litigation Attorney in the subject line of your e-mail.