Customer Service Sales Representative
Radix San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RDX Life Insurance Agent (Senior Specialist)
Join the greatest team. Help the greatest generation.
RDX Life specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a focused effort in helping families with their final expenses and those who are seeking additional or new life insurance to cover the final costs, etc. We offer final expense insurance programs to seniors who are proactively making arrangements for their estate. Final expense insurance covers the costly, stressful financial decisions that our families would otherwise be forced to face. Rather than placing this burden on loved ones left behind, RDX Life helps seniors make plans to protect their families during a time that should be reserved for grieving and healing.
Along with helping seniors on a daily basis, Our purpose is to create real wealth for people so we can live in a community-driven by purpose rather than necessity. Along with a unique culture, we offer the stability of base pay, commission, and a residual income model. We offer the flexibility of a 4-day work week, allowing you to be your own boss. And we offer incentives that allow you to travel the world with your loved ones. Everything we do here at RDX Life is about creating real wealth so our agents can spend more time with the people they love.
- Contact seniors daily with provided lead cards (30 leads provided weekly).
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week (part-time) or 40 hours per week (full-time).
- Conduct in-person appointments to qualify and find the best insurance plan for their family's needs.
- Master our sales process to deliver the most successful presentations in-home as possible.
- Understand and master all of the carriers’ specific plans.
- Must be willing to get your Life Insurance License.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Coachable and self-motivated.
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Must have reliable transportation and a smartphone (IOS preferred).
- 2+ years of experience selling B2C. The following are a few B2C industries
- Part-time agents earn $800-1500 a week (gross) and the full-time average is $2,000+ a week in gross commissionable deposits paid directly from the carriers we work with.
- We specialize in NON-MEDICAL whole life insurance, with the average turnaround time for client approval is 24hrs-48hrs on clean applications.
- Insurance Carriers offer daily pay once policies are approved. You never have to wait for 2 weeks to get paid.
- You’ll have access to the copyrighted RDX Life sales system. Our proven process works, period. You will get 1-1 training and will have 24 hrs help from us.
- Live where you currently live. No need to relocate for your dream job.
- 4-day work week, every week!
- All-expense paid World-Wide vacation incentives and more.
- Rapid career advancement to earning a salary and residual earning potential.
- 42x conferences where we bring in experts in investing, real estate, mutual funds, and more to help you grow real wealth for you and your family.
This position is 100% commission-based pay with endless opportunities to earn a salary and residual income.
*RDX Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.*
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Radix