Customer Service Sales Representative
Radix Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RDX Power is seeking highly motivated candidates to join our solar consulting team in delivering on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same. RDX is one of the fastest-growing residential solar providers in the nation. We’ve partnered with Sunrun Solar – the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States. Together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.
Ideal candidates are determined, resourceful, and looking to represent two top industry leaders in accomplishing SunRun’s mission to create a planet powered by the sun. Our fast-growing sales divisions offer both entry-level and experienced positions, all of which house opportunities for upward and lateral growth for top performers.
Responsibilities for the Solar Sales Representative:
- Represent RDX Power & Sunrun professionally by increasing solar awareness and becoming an expert on solar energy
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- All sales positions’ daily responsibilities differ based on the nature of the role from prospecting & qualifying customers to close contracts through an in-home sales process
- Provide excellent customer service by managing accounts proactively
Qualifications for the Solar Sales Representative:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Must be available for evenings and Saturdays, if necessary
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation and smartphone (IOS preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following industries:
Perks of being a Solar Sales Consultant:
- Highest commission structure in the industry with generous quarterly bonuses; unlimited income potential
- Clear path for career growth & leadership opportunity
- Local and company-wide sales competitions with high-end prizes for top performers
- Best technology and applications in the industry; designs back in under 15 min and potential for 1-touch closing
- Largest, most reliable solar company in the nation, Sunrun, handling all operations, meaning less back-end work for the salesperson
This position is 100% commission-based pay.
RDX Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Radix