We are seeking a Psych PMHNP's and Psych MD's to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Large in-patient hospital (Salem) located just outside of Portland and a smaller in-patient hospital with 150 beds but only going to use 75 beds to start (Junction City, OR)i s in need of a psychiatrist. Minimum requirements are 6 month commitment but this job can be extended to long-term or permanent.
Daily activities will include seeing patients in a forensic ward and and they will have full medical and administrative back up. All physical health issues are handled by the IM/FP's. The number of patients seen a day varies, due to long length of stay it is not mandatory to see every patient every day.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- 6 month commitment but this job can be extended to long term or permanent.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to scribe
- Previous experience with in-patient
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Pay varies! Can start from $90 an hr D.O.E.