Financial Care Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Schedules during training and after training are Monday through Friday 10am to 7am!
The Financial Care Agent is responsible for effectively negotiating the resolution of past due accounts while providing a high level of customer satisfaction, by providing a professional, positive, and empathetic experience to each consumer engagement, as well as adhering to all applicable company, client, and regulatory requirements.
• Meet or exceed productivity goals established by the Client and Company
• Efficiently manage customer accounts and file records according to Company and Client work standards:
o Efficiently handle and maintain customers’ accounts
o Accurately and thoroughly update and document account notes
o Use probing questions to assess the consumer’s situation and assist with resolving issues according to client’s work standards
o Negotiate for payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
o Quickly make knowledge-based decisions to resolve the related issues
• Stay abreast of daily and weekly Operations news and information; acknowledge receipt and understanding of policy and procedure updates
• Complete all assignments as required or requested by Operations management
• Maintain knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations within functional area and with Client policies and procedures
• Communicate professionally and appropriately with clients, consumers, co-workers, and management
• Meet required criteria for work schedules and adhere to attendance policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and site policies and procedures
• Keep up-to-date knowledge, understanding, and compliance with governmental laws and regulations within functional area and with Company policies and procedures
• Maintain regular attendance and timeliness which are required due to the production-based nature of the business and client requirements
• Adhere to all Company and customer confidentiality and security policies and procedures
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
• This position does not require Supervisory Responsibilities/Accountabilities
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• 6 or more months of applicable customer service or related experience
• Proficient computer skills, including utilization of computerized collections software programs. Experience with spreadsheets and automated systems
• Excellent customer service skills, including strong problem solving and negotiating skills, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal). Close attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic, demonstrate good common sense, ethical and sound judgment
• Must adhere to all Company, Client and Consumer confidentiality and security policies and procedures
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, type, see, and hear while using a computer for periods of time. The employee frequently is required to multi-task (e.g., talk and type simultaneously). The typing aspect of the job requires the employee to reach with hands and arms; and use hands and fingers to handle/feel the keys. The job requires extensive use of keyboards and computers.
Work is generally performed within an indoor office environment utilizing standard office equipment. Desk setting inbound call center/cubicle
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours allowed but must be available during the department’s scheduled hours and guidelines, which include at least one or two evening and/or weekend shifts. Full-time employees must maintain continuous full-time employment status. Because of the production-based nature of the job, employees must be able to adhere to their schedule and attendance policies.
Radius Global Solutions LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Radius Global Solutions LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?