Customer Service Rep
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative
Radius Global Solutions LLC (RGS) is a U.S. based company providing accounts receivable and customer relations management solutions, Customer Care and BPO with operations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Jamaica, Panama and India. We are currently seeking to fill positions for Customer Service Representative in our Lenexa, KS office.
*Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Candidates are a plus*
- Communicates professionally and appropriately with account holders, co-workers and management in both English and Spanish, verbal and written.
- Meets required criteria for work schedules and adheres to attendance policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Strictly adhere to Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines and all applicable state laws.
- Follow scripted guidelines.
- Document accounts and company forms correctly.
- Meets or exceeds productivity goals established by our clients and Radius Global Solutions.
- Completes all training and learning assignments within the required time frame.
- Use company systems and internet for work purposes only.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Cooperate with peers and management in a team environment.
- Communicate individual or group concerns to management on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the Team Manager/Trainer by facilitating one-on-one training with new employees as needed.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations, within functional area, and with Company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate preferred (will review candidates that are currently enrolled in classes).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a pleasant manner.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and ability to handle a keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to use good judgement, use decision making skills, prioritize, be organized and pay attention to detail.
- Must adhere to all Company, Client and Consumer confidentiality and security policies and procedures
** Pay rate commensurate upon experience, skills and qualifications, as well as the assigned project
**Background checks and drug screens are performed.
Radius Global Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Radius Global Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Radius Global Solutions LLC