Manager, Business Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 175 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
Do you thrive building relationships and working cross functionally? Do you love all things operations, process improvements and making a business run like a well oiled machine? Radius Agent is looking for a Manager, Business Operations with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects spanning a number of different teams within the business. You will be a data driven internal consultant who can identify impactful projects, create alignment with key stakeholders and execute projects swiftly and completely.
Business Operations works on the highest impact business problems we face. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across the company to steer key initiatives designed to address these problems.
- Build consensus and deliver a commitment on the right course of action. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Agent Development, Support, Compliance and Global Operations, etc) to operationalize that commitment and see the resulting initiative through to a successful outcome
- Build internals systems and processes designed to streamline workflows, improve productivity, create a great customer experience and minimize our cost structure
- Define and track key performance indicators to assess the success of business initiatives
- Improve operating tempo and rhythm of business. Run organizational planning process in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), resource and capital plans
As the above list suggests, you should enjoy variety in your work, be comfortable with ambiguity and have an insatiable drive to make an impact.
What skills or experience do I need?
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting or operations. At least 2 years of operating experience within a technology company, with a mix of finance, operations, management consulting and project management roles
- You can perform data analysis (and partner with the Business Intelligence team) to define key performance indicators; use them to better understand our business; identify opportunities and threats; and persuasively communicate findings to cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- You communicate effectively in written (documents and emails), visual (charts and decks), and verbal forms
- You have an appetite to absorb data (quantitative & qualitative) from a variety of sources (customer interviews, sales rep data, competitors, product behavior, dashboards, meetings, etc.); connect it; and be able to draw a “so what?” conclusion
- You have a proven commercial sense, i.e., be able to connect a course of action that Radius Agent takes to the impact on top or bottom line figures and other leading indicators of business performance
- You have a strong bias for action and GSD. You succeed when other succeed.
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Home office equipment provided
- Remote work environment
- Generous PTO, medical insurance and 401k match
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Radius Agent