SUMMARY: Supports the CFO in carrying out the daily operations of the accounting department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These functions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Insures the processing of accounts payable, patient refunds and other disbursements including related functions such as reconciliation to computer printouts and subsequent journals.
- Maintains all source documents relative to receipts and disbursements for future reference and audit purposes.
- Maintains the fixed asset detail and associated depreciation schedules and insures proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Manages employee credit card applications and charges, including monthly reconciliation of receipts and reports.
- Assist the CFO in preparation reports which summarize company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earning based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Works with CFO to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.