- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
What we're looking for: We are seeking a talented professional responsible for working throughout the RSNA and external organizations to successfully deliver critical IT and business initiatives. The Business Analyst will work with project stakeholders to define and document business processes, translate user requirements into technical requirements, and prioritize development activities. This position will do initial investigation of product issues and manage defect resolution and communication with business owners. You’ll be a member of an Agile team, potentially serving the product owner role, and must desire to work in a collaborative and team-focused environment.
This job might be for you if you're interested in:
- Working at a not-for-profit, mission-based organization that is focused on its members.
- A welcoming and supportive environment that gives you an opportunity to impact patient care.
- Excellent work-life balance – reasonable working hours, generally no weekends, in a hybrid workplace environment.
- A competitive compensation package that includes outstanding medical/dental benefits, incredible long-term savings benefits, generous time off (including a week-long Winter Break), paid parental leave and more.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- An opportunity to work with a team that has longevity at RSNA, a culture of continuous improvement, a true sense of teamwork and support, and a fabulous sense of humor.
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the scope of projects and measures of success are thoroughly understood and documented.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to elicit and prioritize product requirements.
- Document workflows using diagramming tools.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements/user stories.
- Collaborate with multiple Agile teams. Contribute to and/or manage the product backlogs.
- Work with quality assurance staff to ensure products meet quality standards, joining the validation efforts when appropriate.
- Perform UAT testing.
- Liaise with third-party contractors/vendors associated with projects, as applicable.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for bug/enhancement requests.
- Maintain project information in agreed-upon project tools, e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Confluence, Lucid charts, Microsoft Project, or other applications.
- Assist with preparing RFP documentation and managing vendor responses.
What you'll need:
- A computer science or similar degree in technology (or equivalent experience).
- Three to five years of experience as a business analyst or technical analyst or IT project manager.
- Experience as an Agile Product owner, including translating user needs into product requirements, and managing the product backlog is desirable.
- Experience with development of data marts and dashboards for organizational reporting is desirable.
- Knowledge and practical implementation of project management practices.
- Agile Product Owner or Scrum Master Certification (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking.
What we offer:
- 12 days of vacation your first year
- An additional 12 paid holidays, which includes a full week for an organization-wide Winter Break
- 1 day sick leave accumulated per month
- Group Pension Plan (403b) – The retirement annuity (RA) is available to employees after one year of employment and Society contributes as follows:
- Age 21 – 29 – employee contributes 5% of salary. Society contributes 10% of salary.
- Age 30 – 49 – employee contributes 2.5% of salary. Society contributes 12.5% of salary.
- Over 50 – Employee is not required to contribute. Society contributes 15%.
- Optional Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA)
- Full medical, dental, vision and FSA plans effective after 31 days
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- A strong commitment to work/life balance
- An atmosphere that supports innovation
- A strong commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- On-site free fitness center, on-site wellness screenings, standing desks in the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free, covered parking
- Project Management Office team days and celebrations
- More benefit details, open positions, and culture statement at Jobs at RSNA
The Radiological Society of North America is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. RSNA is committed to hiring and employing qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, sexual orientation, unfavorable military discharge, ancestry, order of protection status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions at RSNA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Radiological Society of North AmericaOak Brook, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.