This new position is working for a small but supportive team in Radiodetection Canada. Part of the SPX Corporation Radiodetection are a world leader in the design and development of test equipment, used by utility companies, to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks. With a truly global presence and a team of dedicated experts, we are at the forefront of detection and inspection technology.
In this position you will provide administrative support, greet visitors and respond to calls and emails. Coordinate various office tasks and perform functions to ensure Canada operations run smoothly at all times. Encourage revenue growth through helping customers with questions and complaints, provide information about products and services.
Main Duties of the Customer Service Rep / Office Administrator role:
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Process sales transactions at the POS (point-of-sale) counter.
- Process sales when necessary, generate and review daily sales reports on ERP or other software, as required.
- Edit / Enter Sales Orders including Sales, Picking customer orders, shipping arrangements and process invoices to customers in IFS.
- Enhance sales & lead generation through customer surveys, maintain updated record of customers and distributors in all respect regarding sales, credits, complaints etc.
- Maintain and monitor store inventory, maintain product levels appropriately and reconcile inventory discrepancies and implement inventory management procedures as per company policies.
- Maintain liaison with local vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure smooth operations in Canada.
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills. Develop skills in understanding product(s) application and basic product feature & function.
- May be required to perform other jobs and duties as assigned
Key Experience Required for the Customer Service Rep / Office Administrator role:
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent degree preferred
- 3-5 years of customer service and / or office administration experience preferred in a multinational / multi-cultural environment.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Customer Service Rep / Office Administrator role, then please apply now!