Installer/Field Service Technician- Calvert, MD
Radio Systems Corporation Calvert, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 45 years, Invisible Fence® Brand has been keeping more than 2 million dogs and cats safe at home by providing pet owners with trusted technology, proven training procedures and total peace of mind. We pioneered the concept of electronic pet containment. The results of our efforts are impressive. We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating and a 99.5% success rating of keeping Dogs Safe at Home!
If you are looking for a growing company offering a fantastic total compensation package, and LOVE DOGS and PEOPLE TOO, then this is the company for you!
We are looking for serious individuals who are highly motivated, reliable and bring a positive attitude to the work force. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact effectively with our clients. Please take a moment to watch a short video on a day in the life of our Install Technicians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wmJ8he3_oQ.
- Install assigned Invisible Fence® Brand pet solutions each day.
- Setup, operate and maintain all assigned installation equipment.
- Maintain in good working order and cleanliness of all company vehicles and equipment assigned to Field Technician and report to General Manager (GM) is issue that require additional maintenance.
- Provide service for all Invisible Fence® Brand solutions.
- Effectively train pets to Invisible Fence® Brand solutions.
- Provide superior customer service by
- Helping design and confirm solution layouts with customer.
- Return calls to the office regarding any customer concerns immediately.
- Solicit and collect customer referrals and endorsement letters.
- Maintain customers' home by providing a clean and neat installation/service and always cleaning up any messes that are made during the work being provided.
- Consistently deliver friendly, positive and professional service at all times including travel times to jobs to include professional driving habits.
- Offer and sell additional solutions to consumers.
- Maintain Ambassador status for Invisible Fence® Brand by actively generating referrals, leads and appointments with every customer contact.
- Collect all necessary paperwork and payments for all appropriate work and submit to GM in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper inventory and stocking of products for service vehicles.
- Meet and assess customer's pets and determine their suitability for Invisible Fence® Brand solutions and report to customer and GM any potential issues.
- Valid driver's license with good record.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Enjoy working with dogs and people.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays.
- Must be proficient in internet and email usage, and able to learn new software quickly!
- A high level of professionalism.
- Ability to solve problems and perform well under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and to be able to effectively communicate sales or service agreements with customer's in an accurate manner.
- Excellent communication skills, with special emphasis on effective listening.
- Well-groomed and maintain continued professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must maintain prompt and consistent attendance to include arrival times for work on job assignments.
- Ability to understand customer base, competition and market dynamics.
- Exceed standard customer satisfaction levels.
- $17-$19 per hour plus 8.5% commission
- Company van plus paid gas for all business use.
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision insurance package – 70-90% company-paid.
- 401K Plan with 5% company match
- Generous Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off Schedules – 26 paid days off in first year!
- Company-paid Life, STD and LTD insurances
- Generous annual pet product allowance
- Gym reimbursement
- Pet adoption reimbursement
- Educational assistance program
To learn more about our company, please click here: Invisible Fence
Radio Systems Corporation
EngineeringView all jobs at Radio Systems Corporation