Radio Solutions, Inc. is a well-established, fast growing company that specializes in public safety in-building communications systems. Our team has more than doubled in the past year and there will be significant growth opportunity as our business expands.
Are you looking for a career you can grow with? We have multiple openings for entry-level Project Coordinators.
Preference will go to those with: the ability to read and understand building floor plans, familiarity with building construction, comprehension of electrical concepts and terms, experience in public safety communications and knowledge of wireless communications.
As a Project Coordinator you will coordinate the installation of our emergency radio communication enhancement systems (ERCES) with our clients, electrical contractors, fire alarm vendors and our service crew.
As a Project Estimator you will compute the cost of potential ERCES by identifying labor, material and time requirements by gathering specifications and related documents from prospects.
Visit us at https://www.radiosolutionsinc.com/
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and contractors
- Communicate with customers on identifying project requirements
- Analyze building specs, AHJ specifications and related documents
- Identify labor and material costs
- Compute material and time requirements
- Generate proposals and price quotes
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Produce and review system diagrams
- Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing trade publications
- Must take pride in your work (our systems enable first responders to communicate effectively during emergency)
- Proficiency with Windows OS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
- Embraces teamwork.
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand building floor plans
- Understanding of wireless technologies
- Knowledge of security AV systems
- Understanding of electrical concepts and terms
- Familiarity with building construction
- Prior technical support experience
- CAD experience
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time opportunity with benefits: Medical Insurance, 401k, PTO
- Our competitive compensation package is commensurate with experience, education and skill level.