FACTORY PLANNER - SCHEDULER *$1500 Sign-on Bonus*
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Main mission of the role:
The Production Scheduler is a responsible for ….
Plan, schedule and drive purchasing requirements to maintain operations. Coordinate processing of customer order fulfillment efficiently and within the operation while meeting on time requirements.
Essential Job Functions
· Product and Production planning, as is relates to satisfying Sales Forecasts, Customer Sales Orders, Customer RFQ’s, and product management projects.
· Maintain the desired component and finished good’s inventory level in line with company goals and make recommendations regarding changes in order points and manufacturing plan
· Create factory orders and schedule machine production to execute those plans.
· Review customer expedites and provide sales with appropriate information
· Assist in reconciling accounting differences with procurement, manufacturing and suppliers
· Responsible for the understanding of products and product related specifications as well as the implementation of ECO’s
· Work with manufacturing managers and supervisors to monitor capacity availability and ensure level loading of the manufacturing floor.
· Work with the Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure data integrity of part planning data, manufacturing orders and purchase orders
· Identify and decrease the opportunity of obsolete material exposure as a result of ECO’s and/or New Product introductions
· Work with Procurement Specialist to maintain and establish fix blanket purchase orders
· Primary responsibility for overall customer on-time delivery and inventory level of assigned product line
Skills, knowledge and abilities
§ Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
§ Experience: 3-5 years Planning, Scheduling, or Procurement experience within a manufacturing environment. SAP experience is preferred.
§ Accredited Purchasing Practitioner (A.P.P.) or APICS certification a plus
§ Strong knowledge of Production and Inventory Control techniques in an ERP environment using Master Scheduling, MRP, Reorder Point, Shortage Reports and Kanban
§ Excellent communication skills – oral and written
§ Computer competence in spreadsheet software, data base software and query writing
§ Ability to prioritize issues and tasks effectively
§ Work well in a team environment
Experience in Vendor Management and customer negotiations
*A $500 pre-tax bonus will be paid in the first payroll following your date of hire. In the first payroll following 30 days of active employment, a $1000 pre-tax payment will be made. In the event you leave the Company within 180 days of your date of hire, you agree to repay any bonus paid within 10 calendar days.
Radio Frequency Systems
200 Pond View DriveMeriden, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Radio Frequency Systems