Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative | Professional Work Environment | Results are Rewarded!
Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. (REI) is a leading manufacturer of infotainment, video surveillance and fleet management solutions for public transit, rail, school transportation and commercial transportation. We are continuing to grow our Motor Coach sales team by adding an outgoing Inside Sales Representative.
As our new Inside Sales Representative, you will apply your exceptional relationship-building skills to make sales and obtain orders from our customers, primarily over the phone.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be:
- Outgoing – you are always looking for ways to interact with others
- Persuasive – you are convincing and compelling and know how to make a sale
- Results-focused – you understand exactly what it takes to meet objectives
- Relationship-builder – you build rapport quickly to engage commitment of others
- Self-Motivated – you are your harshest critic and biggest supporter
- Goal-oriented – you understand how your work fits in the big picture and follow through to make your goals a reality
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Contact customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email and webinars to develop relationships and promote sales activity.
- Utilize marketing materials, corporate website, demos and quotations to enhance the sales process.
- Document sales activity in customer relationship management tool.
- Submit sales orders, as necessary, to accounting department.
- Partner with marketing department, as necessary, to develop and strengthen marketing materials for sales opportunities.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must have:
- 2-5 years of sales experience.
- Working knowledge of consumer electronics and/or software preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Secondary education preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Stable, growing company that has been in business for 80 years
- Flexible, 40-Hour Work Week
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Subsidized Health Insurance Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE Long-Term Disability Insurance
Radio Engineering Industries, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are producing high-tech, quality products; add your expert skills to our team!
REI is a family-owned company that provides innovative surveillance, fleet management, and infotainment solutions to advance transportation.
6534 L Street / OmahaOmaha, NE