Embedded Systems Engineer
- Posted: February 05, 2023
The primary duty of this position is to develop, test, and deploy applications, firmware and device drivers using C, C++, and/or Python as part of a larger team responsible for the development of embedded systems.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Write applications, firmware, and device drivers for operation in the Linux operating system
- Develop, debug, package, and deploy systems software targeting embedded devices
- Produce functional proof-of-concept prototypes
- Research new embedded systems, hardware, and software technology
- Produce detailed project documentation and technical communications
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but may serve as a coach or mentor for other positions in the department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are expected to coincide with the Company's normal business hours, Monday-Friday.
RADIO ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES, INC.
6534 L STOmaha, NE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?