Clinical Lead Mental Health Practitioner
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Salary: $54,274 - $56,445 depending on shift
RADIAS Health is hiring Clinical Lead Mental Health Practitioners to join the Residential Support Services (RSS) program to provide treatment services to promote recovery and community integration of adults with serious persistent mental illnesses and co-occurring substance use disorders.
The Clinical Lead Mental Health Practitioner will oversee a group home with four residents and provide supervision and clinical direction to staff. Responsibilities will include care coordination for clients, client medical, psychiatric or dental appointments; coordination with community professionals, client's treatment team, hospital staff and other staff; Update client treatment plans, crisis plans, and other assessments; conduct weekly staff meetings at the house; assist other staff during licensing and audit visits.
- Days: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm, 40 hours per week
- Float: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm and one evening shift (4 pm - 12 am), 40 hours per week
- Foat: Thursday - Saturday, Thursdays 8 am - 4 pm & Friday -Sunday 4 pm - 12 am, 32 hours per week
- Onsite - 14 house locations in Ramsey, Dakota, Washington, and Anoka counties
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Related:• Coordinate client care, including establishing quarterly case conferences with the case manager, treatment team, family members or other persons the client may wish to have present. Contact resident’s family members, therapist, or case manager, as needed.
• Develop, implement and review on a quarterly basis the Individual Service Plan, Individual Abuse Prevention Plan, Emergency Service Plan, and relevant behavior plans in consultation with the Program Manager or Program Director.
• Coordinate and schedule client medical appointments, complete referrals, and arrange for transportation.
• Identify individuals prone to having behavior emergencies and develop additional programming appropriate for their needs, including impulse control, history of dangerous behaviors, and self-injurious behaviors. It should be noted that clients residing in this level of house typically have higher service needs and more acute symptoms than foster care clients in MHC-I houses.
• Assist Program Director and Program Manager with client admission process and discharge process, including gathering clinical information and developing clinically appropriate treatment plans, and connecting clients to necessary resources in the community upon discharge.
• Orient new residents to RSS.
• Help defuse and de-escalate any potential behavior emergencies, and utilize crisis assessment tools for suicidal and aggressive behavior.
• Assist clients in independent living skills, including hygiene checks, housekeeping, and budgeting.
• Assist residents with budgeting money and coordinate budgets with representative payees.
• Aid residents in completing financial forms, including applying for benefits upon admission.
• Ensure the security of the facility and general supervision of residents, including creating staff schedules. Be familiar with RADIAS Health RSS Policies and Procedures.
• Secure coverage for any missed shifts, planned or unplanned. This may include covering shifts if no other coverage is secured.
• Complete all paperwork, reports, and charting in a timely and organized manner.
• Lead weekly house staff meetings and distribute meeting minutes to the Program Director, Program Manager, Program Nurse and all other house Leads before Lead Meeting.
• Attend and participate in weekly Lead Meetings.
• Administer medications according to RSS policy and procedures under the supervision of the facility’s nurse.
• Ensure completion of the monthly pharmacy medication order, and ensure that clients have all medications that have been ordered for them.
• Update medication sheets when medication changes occur.
• Produce and distribute incident reports within the shift of the relevant event, as needed.
• Attend agency meetings and participate in clinically oriented groups as requested by Program Director or Program Manager.
• Assist with license requirements and inspections, including posting emergency procedures.
• Perform client record audits for compliance under DHS and County RSS regulations as needed.
• Ensure that fire and tornado drills are completed monthly.
• Handle documentation of financial expenditures in QuickBooks and manage petty cash and budgets.
• Rotate Emergency Shift Coverage pager.
• Perform routine cleaning and light house maintenance, and request maintenance assistance as needed.
• Prepare meals, serve and clean up according to Health Department Standards.
• Answer staff telephone and read and respond to company e-mails during every shift.
• Oversee the planning and coordinating of recreational and social activities.
• Oversee the planning of holiday activities and special events.
• Transport clients in the community as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Science or related field plus 6,000 hours of experience providing clinical services to adults with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness,
- Master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences or related field with 2,000 hours of experience providing clinical services to adults with SPMI
- Must have car, auto insurance and driver's license.
- 4 weeks PTO first year of employment
- Casual dress code
- 12 holidays
- Medical (complementary access to NICE healthcare, a free primary care), dental, vision, life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and Loan Repayment
- Reimbursement for professional licensure fees
- Routine supervision from a Mental Health Professional, with access to licensure supervision opportunities
- 403b retirement plan with an employer percentage match
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Bereavement and paid parental leave
- Wellness program to support employee overall health and well-being
- Mileage reimbursement
- And more!
RADIAS Health is proud to be a LGBTQIA+, anti-racist, all-inclusive, and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Radias HealthSaint Paul, MN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.