Installation Technician III - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Radiant Technology seeks an Installation Technician III in Cincinnati, Ohio
The Installation Technician III will perform installation tasks for customer projects including AV equipment and related electronic system component installations, rack fabrication installation, wiring layout for all equipment, fabrication as needed, cable pulls and cable terminations. This position will lead and direct installation crews on projects to meet scope, design, and project requirements.
Radiant Technology Core Values
Make a Positive Impact
Own It – Prioritize and Execute
Set Clear Expectations
What you’ll be doing
- Perform installation tasks for audio visual projects including pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting product, cable terminations, speaker and microphone installations, rack installations and fabrication as needed.
- Follow project design and customer deliverables to ensure project meets time scope, budget, safety, and all customer requirements.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks.
- Perform full rack builds including populating, wiring, labelling, and dressing.
- Installation of projector and screen support structures.
- Testing of point-to-point cabling and overall functionality of systems.
- Field installation of control system programs (AMX/Crestron).
- Load and test code or modify under the direction of an engineer or programmer for control and DSP systems.
- Mentor and site supervise Level I and Level II Technicians.
- Perform on-site client training as needed.
- Function as customer liaison on site per project scope and directives – direct on-site change requests to Project Manager for confirmation and final direction.
- Complete project documentation as needed.
- Travel to various job sites required.
Who you are
- You are driven by knowledge to build, learn, retain, and reuse skills.
- You can accomplish physical work that could include tools and ladders.
- You remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You enjoy communicating with customers and peers.
- You have a dedication to being responsible person.
- You enjoy some travel.
- You might have a technical background in, electronics, computers, live sound, events, movies/film construction, theater, or commercial audio video.
- Ability to lift & lower items, climb ladders, work at/above drop ceilings and use tools.
- A clean driving record is required by our insurance company.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Background Checks and Drug Screening are part of our employment process.
Radiant offers a generous benefits package including:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Company paid Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- 401(k) with Company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes holidays, sick time, and vacation.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
If interested in this dynamic, exciting career opportunity, please get your most updated resume/CV to us today! Don’t forget to include a current email and active telephone number so we can contact you!
Be Social with Us!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?