Enterprise Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Account Executive
Radiant Logic Introduction
Radiant Logic, the enterprise Identity Data Fabric company, provides the cornerstone of complex identity architectures in today’s digital world. With Radiant, it’s fast and easy to put identity data to work, connecting many disparate data sources across legacy and cloud infrastructures in real-time, without disruption. Our solution creates a solid identity foundation that speeds the success of initiatives, including single sign-on, M&A integrations, identity governance and administration, cloud directory deployments, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, customer identity and access management, and more. From the Fortune 1000 to government agencies, organizations across the globe rely on Radiant to deliver meaningfully faster time-to-value and unprecedented IT agility, while building a secure, future-proof identity infrastructure that meets real-world business demands.
We are extremely proud of our world-leading technology which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets our customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by our team of first-class people. Our headquarters are in Novato, CA and we have offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Texas, and New York.
The Account Executive will be responsible for opening new accounts as well as nurturing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an exceptional sales leader who combines conceptual solution understanding with consultative selling experience. You will have a strong technical foundation. You have abilities to establish strong credibility with senior technology executives, able to inspire confidence, understand their challenges and show how our software solution can simplify and accelerate their business. You have an established network of executive relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in selling complex, enterprise software solutions, ideally Identity and Access Management, to large enterprises. You will have consistently exceeded your sales targets and be in the top percent of your peers. You will be a creative deal maker, able to build meaningful business relationships, qualify early and close deals.
- Hunting & Farming:
- You will be skilled in opening new doors, finding new opportunities, building new relationships at the executive decision maker level. You will have experience of working with a creative, passionate marketing team to optimize messaging and produce high quality leads. You will also have experience in account development, building on initial success to land and expand and create long-lasting win-win relationships as a trusted partner and advisor.
- You will have a strong conceptual understanding of software architectures, be able to analyze requirements and understand and explain concepts of middleware and data-driven system integration.
- Communication and consultative skills:
- You will be an outstanding communicator, with a consultative style. You will be articulate and totally confident leading conversations with senior technology and business executives, understanding and distilling their challenges and deriving solutions. You will be an expert at producing written proposals and presentations and love being “on your feet” working with various constituents to drive a complex sales cycle.
- Experience in the “C” suite
- Strong executive presence and polish. Excellent listening skills.
- Experience with solution/consultative selling methodologies
- Knowledge of consultative selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, etc.
- Track record of perseverance, tenacity, and longevity
- A history of past quota achievement and longer-term engagements at previous employers
You will be a high-energy, self-starting team player and able to articulate, inspire and sell the business vision.
The role offers a competitive base with an uncapped commission plan. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous vacation, medical, dental, vison, long-term disability, and 401k plans.
Radiant Logic, Inc. is an EEO Employer. As part of its safe hiring policy, Radiant Logic, Inc. conducts credentials verification and pre-employment screening on applicants who are offered and accept employment.
BusinessView all jobs at Radiant Logic