Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full Time M-F
Location: Alexandria, VA
Radiant Global Logistics - DCA, a Freight Forwarder in Alexandria, VA, has been in business for over 35 years and specializes in White Glove and Tradeshow shipping and logistics - in addition to commercial shipping (ocean, air, ground-domestic and international). Radiant has offices throughout the US and we have agent partners worldwide.
We are currently looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our team.
- Very heavy phone / email interaction with customers
- Quoting and scheduling local & out of state pickups (this is heavy data entry)
- Maintain customer files (to include creating contracts, schedules, quotes, etc.)
- Provide customers with tracking updates
- Research / gather information to assist exhibitors with arranging shipments
- Assist in operational duties (calling agents for updates/getting charges/quotes, etc.) in order to provide information to customers
- Assist with special projects or other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office to include Word, Outlook and Excel
- Internet navigation / Social Media savvy
- We use SAP TM (freight specific) for setting up and managing our shipments
- Superior attention to detail is mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to follow up
- Dependability and professionalism
- Must have a Positive, outgoing personality and a willingness to learn
- Excellent oral & written communication skills - which includes the ability to work well with customers and colleagues of various backgrounds and cultures.
- Be focused, a self-starter and able to effectively prioritize work projects and manage time under rigid deadlines
- Problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure is of the utmost importance.
Radiant is a comprehensive North American provider of third-party logistics and multimodal transportation services. As a non-asset provider, with minimal investment in equipment, the company delivers advanced supply chain solutions through a network of company-owned and strategic operating partner locations across North America under the Radiant®, Wheels™, On-Time™, Airgroup®, Adcom®, DBA™, Service By Air™, and Highways and Skyways™ network brands. Our network now extends to over 100 locations across North America. Through its comprehensive service offering, the company provides domestic and international freight forwarding services, truck and rail brokerage services and other value-added supply chain management services, including customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and warehousing to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world.
Radiant offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. Radiant is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
Radiant Global Logistics Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Radiant Global Logistics Inc
Get fresh Full Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.