Air Export Agent
Radiant Global Logistics Inc Folcroft, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Radiant Global Logistics is growing and are looking to add an Air Export Agent to our fast-paced International Operations Team in our Folcroft location.
The Air Export Agent maintains a heightened level of customer service to our customers and ensures efficient daily operations for all accounts.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Our office space is set-up for maintaining social distancing.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- It is expected that the Air Export Agent will be driven by their attention to detail and their focus towards continual improvement
- The Air Export Agent is an advocate (main point of contact) for the customer and in doing so establishes as well as maintains the clients’ profile
- Assists others in their duties with all Air Export accounts
- Able to provide customers with status on shipments by using SAP TM, Company Intranet, airline websites
- Answer customer emails, voicemails
- Able to audit documents for export compliance information and able to obtain missing information from customer.
- Coordinate activities with the warehouse staff to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Provide support with other miscellaneous projects throughout the branch.
- Monitors and manages clients’ shipments until completion. Keeping clients apprised of all related activity
- Generates and maintains an active channel of communication between their customers and vendors.
- Able to provide market competitive rate quotes upon request
- Able to accept customer booking and dispatch for pickup.
- Able to setup file for processing including validating credit, obtaining complete documents, working with destination on necessary approvals.
- Process HAWB, and invoice accurately.
- Able to complete airline booking, review airline contracts and process MAWB
- Process AES Filing
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Fully proficient with various software applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Displayed ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Utmost attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Easily adapt to change
- Functions efficiently in a high stress environment
- Willing to do what it takes
- General Airline/Logistics Knowledge
Candidates are required to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle check before beginning employment.
Radiant Global Logistics Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Radiant Global Logistics Inc