Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
We are looking for a senior user-experience designer to join our team. You will be responsible for collaborating with a team of UX researchers and designers to translate qualitative and quantitative data gathered from enterprise users of a complex system into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
· Translate data and concepts into interactive, intuitive and delightful user experiences.
· Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Collaboratively work with our clients to continually innovate.
· Present user experience strategy and design work to executive level stakeholders.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
· T3-5 years Enterprise UX design experience is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex enterprise applications.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· Mastery of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients, including client leadership teams.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
· Ability to mentor teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
· Certification (e.g., NN Group or HFI) a plus but not required
· A degree in a related field (e.g., design, human factors)
. A portfolio for UX