Network Architect @ remote
- Expired: February 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Network Architect
Duration: Long Term
Location: Remote - Vienna, VA.
- Take part in the design, deployment, and administration of network infrastructure solutions.
- Implement and manage network infrastructure utilized to support the organization's cloud.
- Create organization's cloud architecture and business system plans, evaluate the budget, and ensure that the plans are following the strategic objectives of the cloud business.
- Interact with different teams on relevant technical activities: develop, maintain, and establish cloud network technologies around SD-WAN, MPLS, and public Internet technologies while abiding by industry's best practices.
- Implement project plans for customer activities and provide remote support for migration from old to new infrastructures.
- Extend technical, as well as user guidance for clients, as required.
- Carry out environmental audits as needed for ensuring steady implementation.
- Maintain current knowledge bases of useful product contributions and support policies for providing technically sound solutions to clients. Communicate requirements of network connectivity requirements to internal teams, clients, and telecom providers.
- Develop customized network solutions for clients and keep abreast with the latest developments such as SASE and Multicloud.
- Provide technical guidance to sales teams of organization/clients to develop solutions and to implement roadmaps.
- Provides technical guidance and execute analysis activity to clients to assist them in developing network designs and deployment plans for their hybrid cloud network incorporation requirements.
- Guide and train sales field network architects on the best practices for SD-WAN and hybrid cloud network incorporation.
- Partners with internal teams to make use of insights gained from field engineers to build on iteration, regular service offerings around SD-WAN for integration of hybrid cloud networks.
- Work with internal services teams to interpret and deploy system management solutions and automated orchestration for SD-WAN infrastructures.
- Predict technology and market trends to aid guide strategy for network services offerings.
- Create solution design document for end-to-end workflow may include various components, product such as IP, BGP, MPLS, L2, L3VPN, SD-WAN, Cloud deployment & migrations, Cloud connectivity to help delivery team with seamless delivery
- Customize new technology Solutions, value proposition, and Migration plans for technologies like SD-WAN, collaboration solutions, transition to public cloud.
- Design and build hybrid design based multi-cloud & On-prem architecture to achieve seamless integration, management and control
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information technology or a related discipline or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- 10+ Years of overall work experience and should have at least five years of experience in networking and resolutions in large, distributed environments.
- CCNP or CCIE or equivalent certifications of Microsoft or Juniper.
- Experience in SD-WAN, must be able to script in languages, such as Perl, Bash or Python, and be able to work with DevOPs tools, such as Chef or Ansible or Puppet.
- Conversant with VLANs, TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, QoS, BGP, OSPF, multicast, VRF, EIGRP, besides Metro Ethernet and MPLS connectivity, and application layer firewall deployment and fixing.
- Conversant with networking monitoring tools, such as Wireshark or SolarWinds Orion, and WAN optimization appliances.
- Extensive knowledge of networking technologies and platforms.
- Well-versed with IT production environments and mission-critical systems for including internal controls and regulatory compliance of information technology. Experience with disaster recovery.
- Adequate experience in LTM, GTM, and ASM. Architects should have worked with public clouds, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
TechnologyView all jobs at Radiant Digital
Get fresh Network Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!