• Develop and execute comprehensive change management programs and support deployment of Microsoft Office 365 products
• Drive fast IT adoption rates and ensure organizational business objectives are achieved
• Train and support end users in creation and maintenance of Microsoft cloud technological applications
• Engage with customers to analyze environment to provide impactful assessments in support of the customer's end goals
• Support other Operations and Continuity tasks as required
• Available to support 24x7 IOC support through on-call rotation as required
• Extensive experience in Prosci ADKAR, Power BI, and data visualization tools.
• Strong experience with document creation, management, and quality assurance, including technical writing
• Demonstrated teaching/training experience for IT end user adoption
• High proficiency in using Microsoft Office products- particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Teams
• Experience working at the House of Representatives or other Legislative Branch environment.
• Clearances are desirable but must be clearable