Radiant Advisors is seeking a Sr Software Engineer to design and implement applications/services for a video ecosystem
As a developer, you will be working in an extremely fast paced environment where you’ll
be expected to learn the ecosystem quickly and help build automated and highly
scalable frameworks that will help solve complex business requirements. You will need
to be experienced enough to make data-driven architectural decisions.
Work closely with Engineering/Product/Project Management and Backend Technology
Services teams to build features that contribute to video streaming initiatives.
Required Activities :
• Work with complex video and API structures and formats
• Implement scalable data-driven services and participate in solutions design for
client-server integration points
• Provide technical specifications and documentation
• 7+ years of experience in a software development role
• Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience building and deploying scalable production quality micro-services
• Excellent programming skills in Golang
• Experience with RESTful API development and end-end testing
• Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for writing maintainable,
• Git, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, Agile methodologies
• Excellent documentation skills, UML diagrams a plus.
• Experience with Nodejs, Python, Shell Scripting, Video Streaming technologies
• Knowledge of various AWS services (SNS, SQS, EC2, Lambda, Elemental etc)