- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Radian Generation provides smart software solutions that address the unique challenges of the renewable energy industry. Our fully managed, cloud-based platform integrates critical workflows that span the lifecycle of renewable energy assets, from origination, to development, construction, and into operations.
We’re currently seeking a full-time remote Compliance Analyst to support customer data integration into our software platform. You will collaborate on a team that is designing, implementing, and maintaining solutions that enhance the toolset available to developers, owners, and operators of renewable energy generation and storage assets across the world.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of related professional experience, including analysis of critical projects contracts, integrating data into web applications, translating business process into digital tools, customer satisfaction, and remote collaboration.
Experience in the following is a plus.
- Project contractual agreements, especially renewable energy
- Real Estate lease, easement, ROW, and ownership matters
- File management system administration
Additionally, a successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly with both internal personnel and clients to translate complex issues and requirements into actionable next steps and deliverables. They must be highly organized with the ability to keep track of multiple simultaneous projects.
If you’re adept in translating contractual instruments into actionable tasks and a creative problem-solver that excels working on a collaborative team and enjoys a fast-paced work environment, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage customer data integration activities including data collection and organization, abstraction, data integration, qa, and delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customer stakeholders and provide SME level support on customer data and business processes
- Collaborate with Radian stakeholders to deliver thorough and consistent experience to end user
- Facilitate data abstraction and integration activities including payments and contractual obligation originating in renewable energy real estate and project agreements
- Effectively prioritize and coordinate RFI, data integration, project management, and delivery activities
- Escalate key decisions, issues, risks, and opportunities to achieve project objectives
- Represent projects at required internal and external meetings, ensuring priorities are clear and any progress/delays/issues are reported
- Monitor progress and performance of project deliverables
- Schedule, manage, and / or support client meetings, presentations, functionality demonstrations, and training initiatives
- Work to ensure that client relationships are in good standing and communication is fluid
Compliance Analyst Strengths / Proven Skills:
- Analytical problem-solving mindset
- Be able to both lead and take direction as an effective team player
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficiency with standard office and project management software
- Remain cool under pressure in a fast-changing environment
Compliance Analyst Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of related professional experience
- Previous work experience in at least two of the following focus areas: Contractual obligation abstraction, renewable energy development or asset management, real estate contracting, data integration
- Proven capability to work on a remote team
If you are passionate about contract abstraction, data analysis, software, and the clean energy revolution, then apply today!
BusinessView all jobs at Radian Generation