Sales & Operations Planner/Supply Chain Analyst
Radiall USA, Inc. Wallingford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WE are Radiall.
Since 1952, we have been enabling the future and collaborating with our customers to succeed, by designing and assembling interconnect components. Internationally, Radiall employees over 3,000 people dedicated to providing customers with the best possible end-to-end solutions.
Radiall has locations on 3 continents and in 13 countries across the world.
Our customers LOVE us…
…because we simplify their lives. We have developed an award winning reputation (Boeing, Airbus, Nokia, Rockwell Collins, Thales and more) and established strong relationships with our customers by providing extraordinary support and innovative solutions.
We are audacious; we innovate…
We support industry leaders with innovative technologies that enable them to be the best at what they do. We share with them our unique expertise across diverse industries in key markets such as aerospace, defense, industrial & rail, medical, space, telecom, and test & measurement.
The S&Op Planner/Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for:
- Implementing the flow management model defined by the “Industrial Operations Direction”.
- Providing the expert interface of flows management (supply chain, procurement, shipping/transportation, etc.) at multiple sites.
- Ensuring that the processes deployed at the operational team level of each site are properly executed.
- Enabling end users to have support systems which meet their needs.
- Leading the demand management model through projects identified together with the Extended Supply Chain Organization.
- Challenging the teams (improvement opportunities) and leading continuous improvement of the sites in his/her field of expertise.
- Assisting the team in defining and implementing processes and procedures.
- Supporting resource optimization research dedicated to supply chain management.
- Actively participating in corporate Supply Chain strategic discussions.
- Ensuring the link with North America SAP application experts in terms of needs (training, changes, documents, etc.).
- Facilitating communication with the corporate supply chain as a proponent of ideas for better responding to his/her zone’s customer expectations and market needs.
WHAT you need.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of S&Op Planning/Supply Chain experience.
- Lean Management experience.
- Manufacturing/Aerospace experience preferred.
Because growing together and helping grow the world around us is our signature. We are a community rich in diversity and with a strong team spirit, which is open to all of those around us. We strive to be exemplary to our customers, our partners and our environment. Sharing our values with enthusiasm results in a positive footprint everywhere.
In addition to being innovators in our industry, we are also an innovative employer.
We offer excellent, employee affordable benefits with substantial employer contribution to costs – medical/dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, disability and life insurances, a generous bonus program, and a friendly work environment.
We earn that trust by understanding the unique challenges you face and having the expertise to bring forward solutions specific to you and your industry. Our expertise in interconnect technologies and intimate market knowledge combined with our accessibility make us valued partners to leading brands across the globe.
With expertise centers and manufacturing locations on 3 continents and 13 countries, Radiall provides its customers product innovation, personalized support, and superior logistics.
Radiall USA, Inc.Why Work Here?
Grow with us and enjoy our great benefits and incentives!
Radiall was founded in 1952 to make coaxial plugs for the emerging television industry. Today, Radiall is a global manufacturer of high reliability interconnect components for numerous demanding industries including Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Medical, and Telecommunications. We recognize that relationships are based on trust. We earn that trust by understanding the unique challenges you face and having the expertise to bring forward solutions specific to you and your industry. Our expertise in interconnect technologies and intimate market knowledge combined with our accessibility make us valued partners to leading brands across the globe. With expertise centers and manufacturing locations on 3 continents and 13 countries, Radiall provides its customers product innovation, personalized support, and superior logistics.
777 Northrop RoadWallingford, CT