Aircraft Survivability Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Radial Solutions Inc., is hiring for a Senior Aircraft Survivability Engineer to support our customer on Redstone Arsenal, AL.
The incumbent will serve as a Survivability Engineer focused on the analysis and design of aircraft survivability solutions during the weapon system development for the Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) Program Management Office (PMO). Provides aircraft survivability engineering support to the initial increment and follow-on increments of a new rotary wing aviation development program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Systems engineering experience in the design, development, and testing of processes, technology and subsystems related to aircraft survivability.
- Experience with developing requirements for system performance specifications.
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoDI 5000.02, and OSD SE Policies and Guidance.
- Knowledge of test and evaluation capabilities to develop advanced aircraft characteristics.
- Experience developing and implementing tools to conduct requirements management and traceability, configuration management, risk management, and data management.
- Ability to execute engineering projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to complete high-priority projects under strict time constraints.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Work effectively with others in a teaming environment.
- Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain a TS.
- Minimum of BS in Engineering
- 15 years of work experience in aircraft survivability engineering
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.
RSi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Careers site as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance in completing the application process. Please email your resume and application to email@example.com or contact us directly about your interest in employment with RSI.
RSi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other federal, state, or locally protected class.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Radial Solutions Inc.
TravelView all jobs at Radial Solutions Inc.