Local manufacturer of specialty lubricants in Batavia, Illinois has a position available assisting our military department in accurately processing customer transactions.
Come work in a beautiful and friendly office environment with excellent pay and benefits!
The Military (MIL) Customer Service Support Representative role reports to the MIL Operations Manager and is responsible for processing all daily customer transactions, interact with cross-functional teams within the company to meet various customer requirements.
· Exemplify Radco’s Vision, Mission and Core Values to Prospects and Customers.
· Accurately process customer transactions to include customer orders, quotes or returns in accordance with company policy
- Accurately Input Sales Orders, Quotations and Sales Leads into ACT!
- Follow Order Placement Progressions to Ensure Accuracy within ACT!
- Read and accurately interpret Military Specifications of current and future products.
- Primary Phone Contact to MIL Department
- Manage Electronic Inquiries and Price Quote Requests
- Directly Support Price Quote Creation and Submittal to Customer.
- Identify & Report Customer Satisfaction Trends as Directed.
- Assist in Export Compliance.
- Attend and actively participate in daily/weekly production meetings to ensure up to date status of customer orders.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite orders as needed.
- Communicate to Operations any increases or decreases in product/order demand.
- Communicate order schedule changes to sales team and to customers (as directed/appropriate)
- Work jointly with the MIL Operations Manager to support creation of Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Contract Bids.
- Assist in Sourcing efforts
- Attend/Support weekly Customer update meetings with Operations
- Attend/Support weekly Opportunities meeting for Mil-Group
- Manage time effectively, create and meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Database Management Experience.
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to support multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including customer service.
- Familiarity of military specification products, chemical suppliers and/or industry practices a plus.
- Ability to work in an up-tempo team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Associates degree or equivalent experience