RELOCATION EXPENSIVENESS PROVIDED to PALM DESERT, CA!
We invite you to join our Desert Advanced imaging in Palm Desert teams as a Radiology Technologist. This is a full-time career opportunity has a work hours Monday - Friday and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Palm Desert, CA , CA. .. Our center currently uses DISCOVERY Ci equipment for bone density exams and GE / Quantum / Dell equipment for radiologic exams.
In this Radiology Technologist position, you will get to:
* Perform high quality radiologic, (add other modalities such DEXA and/or fluoroscopy if needed) exams on incoming patients.
* Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Occasionally travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: We're looking for experienced and professional radiology technologist candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient radiologic (add other modalities if needed) exams and procedures with high quality results. Applicants must have their CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), BLS certification, a CA State Fluoroscopy Permit if performing fluoroscopy, and great communication skills!
Recent X-Ray work experience (post externship) is high desirable. ARRT certification is preferred!
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including:RELOCATION EXPENSIVENESS PROVIDED, medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant